Friday 9 April 2010

The spice of my life

Working as a nurse is a brilliant job, life long learning, respect and of course buliding a rapport with people everyday.
One of the downsides to working in the hospital is that we have to have toned down make up, and strictly no nail polish.........under no circumstances :( *tear*

So for OPI to release Hong Kong Collection I thought this was damn right unfair :-)

My nails and toenails have been crossed, dying for local department store to get them in stock sooner rather than later.Lucky Lucky Lavender was originally the first colour I had set my eyes on


All this changed when I quickly hurried into the department store, when I should have been sitting nicely and paying attention in a very tedious lecture.  Seeing the OPI stand made my regrets of skipping class just float away. 



Jade is the new black was the colour I decided to treat myself, as it caught my eye. And whos knows if I play my cards right the beau will buy me a few more this weekend when we embark on a magical shopping adventure, mainly because I need an outfit for the beau's cousins wedding, perhaps an OPI to match my outfit?

What colour should I sport for the wedding?

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment