Tuesday 20 April 2010

A petite rant

Just as it says I am going to have a small moan. I have to release it or I am going to be moody and angry til next week!

Today was work on the ward, and I always go to work happy and open minded. There was a particular person whom I did not mould well with someone whom I work with. 

I am a student nurse who qualifies (fingers crossed) in September, so this is my last block of "placements" so I am now in the role of a registered nurse. Delegation is an important aspect to the job. 

I am very pro equality in the work place and would never put anybody down, but you have to know the boundaries your role has. So to have someone who isnt qualified bossing you around get quite annoying when its you who should be delegating jobs to them as in a way you are their supervisor. 

This really rubbed me up the wrong way! 

Rant over 

A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment