Sunday 16 May 2010

Long Time, No Post

It certainly has bee a while, I currently have a bit more time on my hands as I am working as a community nurse for the best part of 4 weeks. I am working in a charming little village and rural outskirts its really enchanting I shall have to take pictures and post them. 

I have been parting with my money while my blog has been left vacant, in reflection mainly nail products. 

No.7 Speed Dry Polish
in Violetta
OPI Thanks So Muchness

OPI Mod About You

I have be lusting after Thanks So Muchness and Mod About You for such a longtime.

I have a growing obsession for anything OPI, China Glaze and Mavala, I think this could be an expensive addiction.

Next is N07 Stay Perfect in Totally Teal, I am infatuated with anything from Navy Blue to Teal, But I have a sneaky feeling this will stain one's nails.

Yet another N07 Polish in the Anniversary Collection and the colour is 50's Bobby Socks
The assistant who works on the N07 counter where I live now knows me by name, she was the one who suggested for me to try this polish, I even got it a week before it was released so thanks!

Revlon's Tropical Temptation

I shant bore you girlies anymore, but gosh there are going to be some NOTD pictures coming up

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment