Tuesday 6 October 2009

Splendids and Bads V.004

Evening Ladies,

I am going through a spell of strange moods at the moment, I don't know what to put it down to at the moment, so I think I shall settle with the weather!

The winter nights are closing in on us ever so quickly in the UK, is it the same for you guys in the America's, Rest of Europe? I am not happy with this, as I don't want to move away from my bright summer colours, to the toned down, vampyness of winter :(

No great news on the love life, pah, I am giving up looking at the moment. I seem to attract strange people whom are needy and jealous..........NOT GOOD!

Splendids
  • Barry M 101 - Your probably thinking......you disliked this product a couple of weeks ago and granted I did. But now I have changed my mind, this is because I found away that suited me to wear it, I have to make sure my lips are exfoliated and well moisturised with lip balm then apply 101. But so far so good it is rivaling my Gosh Darling.
  • Garnier Pure Activ moisturiser - I was sent this buy a pr company awhile ago and have only just started using it really, and lets say it has made my weekend. I was very shiny Saturday and this was depressing me, so I tried this moisturiser and seemed to make my skin turn from shiny to matte in 1 min!

Bad

  • The weather is really getting me down, think I may be suffering from a touch of SAD :(

How have all your weekends been!? Great I hope......Take care

A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment