Monday 26 October 2009

Haul 004

Here I am again,

Since being missing, I have been spending instead of blogging.

I have been addicted to eyeshadows recently and I have been finding myself spending and spending.

First up is L'Oreal Colour Appeal in Real Silver, I am loving metallics recently and I usually stick to a safe Gold number but thought I would be daring and try Silver. It cost me around £4-5 and is quite pigmented:
Next up is Maybelline eyestudio mono in 412 Lagoon Blue. I am loving ocean colours and am planning to pair this blue with the L'Oreal Real Silver shadow :)


Last but not least I have seen these palettes all over the internet, these of course are the Sleek eyeshadow palettes, I bought the original pallet for about £4.88 I love it so much :)

At the moment I am totally addicted to nail polish, I think its because currently I cant wear nail polish at work as I am at the hospital and not uni :( as you tell by my eyeshadow purchases I am loving metallic and this shines through on one of my purchases from Gosh:
And the other is pink rose :)

I got another nail polish........I know what your thinking. Its from Miss Sporty in Superdrug and its gorgeous and unusual.

It cost me about £2 Bargain!!

I am still battling with my hair and its dryness so stick around I have some new products for my hair to review :)

A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment