Sunday 4 October 2009

V05 Absolute Blonde Review

Long time no speak ladies!

Here is a quick review, as you know I have been testing different shampoos and conditioners aimed at us girlies with blonde locks.

I have tested John Frieda's Go Blonder range and I wasn't overly impressed, so now I am using V05's Absolute blonde collections.Now V05 say:

"Restore your hair’s natural beauty with this indulgent Elixir, containing extracts of Honey and Chamomile, to transform dull and brassy tones. It brightens and refreshes blonde hair tones, nourishing and strengthening your hair."

I started using the shampoo and conditioner about 2-3 weeks ago. The shampoo is clear has quite a floral smell but nothing too overbearing, the product lathered up in the hair nicely and wasn't too difficult to wash out.

The conditioner was a nicer consistency to the John Frieda, wasn't as thick and milky but light enough that you could use this as an everyday product, this impressed me.

My hair was left feeling lighter, and more nourished........could this be due to the 5 vital oils apparently in this product. My hair felt soft and smooth for once.


Price: I picked this up for £2.60 each. I was impressed with the price 5/5

Packaging: I could tell the difference straight away in the shower between the shampoo and conditioner. 5/5

Product: I am most probably going to buy this again, and will also recommend it as it moisturised my hair in one swoop. 4/5

A xx





1 comment:

  1. That sounds like awesome results, and for the price, too! Great review, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete