Tuesday 22 September 2009

I am still here!

Hello,

I am still here, it has been a whole week since I have posted which is quite bad for me. As you may already know, I have been quite ill with bronchitis and I feel that I am making a recovery!
Here is a quick update:
  • I am continuing with my blonde shampoo/conditioner experiment I am on my second brand! I am now using some products from v05, so will keep you updated!

  • I have a review to do for my recent purchase of Wet and Wild's eyeshadow in blue lagoon

  • Oh and I want to review some body shop products I have purchased :)

Oh my god, university is uber stress full and to top that I have a friend leaving for Tanzania to do conservation work.........I shall miss him!

Keep checking out my blog, I shall be posting very soon!!


A xx


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're on your way to feeling better. I'm looking forward to your reviews. :) Good luck to your friend too, and I hope you all get to go out and have some fun before he leaves for Tanzania! :)

    ReplyDelete