Wednesday 9 September 2009

Haul 003 pt 2

Hi welcome back!
Yes I have more to my haul and indeed I think I may have gone a little over board! But never mind about that!

So next on the agenda is this lovely product from the body shop!


Its a Blush trio in Cool Dusk, which cost me around £12.50. Here is what I managed to get from the website about the product!

With moisturising, skin softening organic cupuassu butter made from the seeds of the Amazon native cupuassu fruit. Contains Community Trade moisturising marula and sesame seed oil.

So its a blusher which also inturns moisturises!? Wow this must be worth it!

Say hello to Maybelline's Colour Sensational Lipstick in Ambre Rose (No. 112)





Its a gorgeous shimmery pink, which glides on the lips with such ease, and is neither too drying or too slick!

So thats my Haul!

A xx

4 comments:

  1. I really want that lipstick!

    P.S My little girl is called alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so so so worth getting!! If your from the UK its should still be on offer in Superdrug!! Yay another alice :)bet shes cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just been to Superdrug today and didn't even think to look. She's very cute but also very cheeky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blusher is so pretty, its on my wishlist atm x

    ReplyDelete