Monday 7 September 2009

Haul 003

Hello!
Gosh today was my first day back to university after an extremely long summer. I will warn you now that this is going to be quite a picture heavy post as my friend has returned my camera :)


After my lecture on "How to care for the patient in an Intensive/Critical Care setting" had finished I decided to go treat myself in the town where my University is placed (Ha not letting on to where that is as it is extremely dull!)

Mac was my first stop, the girls on my local mac counter are gorgeous and so happy to help, and of course always full of gossip on the comings and goings of the town and university. I originally wanted the Notoriety palette but to my dismay, they had sold out earlier in the day. Darn! So I decided to go for a single eye shadow: Retrospeck.





I have wanted some different shades of lipsticks for while now, I wanted to experiment and try and get away from all my nude shades, such as my Gosh Darling and Barry M 101 (Which is uber drying!!).







So I bought a lipstick from boots own brand 17 in the colour, its from the shine on collection and is in the colour Heather Pink.




This product is cheap it cost me no more than £3, and is uber pigmented!!
Check out what else is in my haul in part 2, I went a little over board!
A xx




















1 comment:

  1. The Boots shade is great--that looks great for a uni/work everyday sort of thing. Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete