Monday 14 September 2009

Update

Hello ladies,

This weekend has been a bit non stop, which has resulted in me getting the most hideous of colds. So at this current moment in time, my nose is so so blocked.
Sunday was interesting, I went to a dog show..........I know I am a sad sad person, but hey I enjoyed myself lol.....I sadly think its where I picked up my cold. My puppy dylan got so excited at the views of the other dogs. Here is a quick picture of my little guy:



Friday night I ventured out with my bestmate...........I hear myself cheer. We just went to our local pubs and nightclub. Nothing overly special! Heres some pictures

One of My close friends Richard...silly face




Dan is leaving me to go to OZ :(

Aaron, Myself and Nadiya <3>

To finish of last night I was strolling round Tesco (It's a supermarket in the UK) I was looking at the cosmetics section where I found an uber cheap brand called Wet and Wild. I picked my an eyeshadow duo for £1.98!




As you can see for £1.98 this eyeshadow duo is uber cheap and uber pigmented! A review for this little beauty will be coming soon :)

A xx


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got to enjoy a night out despite the nasty cold. Dylan is such a cutie! And obviously very lucky to have a mom who'd take him to a show. :)

    I have to admit W&W to be a guilty pleasure of mine. When I'm wanting to try a trend but wary of spending big bucks, I rely on W&W. I'm curious to see what looks you'll make of your new duo! :) Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete