Wednesday 11 November 2009

Beauty Judge and Sanctuary Bath Relaxer

Hello Girlies,

I have a secret to tell you! Ever heard of Beauty Judge!? Well you will have by the end of my post :)

Beauty Judge is a website dedicated to beauty reviews, and the honest truth. Whether a product you have used is brilliant or utter rubbish they want to know!

I recently won a competition on the website for the free product of the day. Mine was a Bath relaxer from Sanctuary. Here is my review on the product:

I was so lucky to win this product in the free product competition (Thank you so much Beauty Judge!). Before using the product I thought I would do a small bit of research into the product on The Sanctuary website. The product retails on the website for £4.99. This is what Sanctuary have to say about their product:

"The perfect bath time retreat for sublime relaxation. Emerge from your bath with delicately fragranced, satin soft skin."

The product is delicately fragranced without being too heady like alot of other bath products on the market. Your pour this product under hot running water and it sits above the water as it is an oil based product. When your using this product in the bath you can feeling it working immediately, your skin is being moisturised. The oil sits on the skin, and can feel slimy but this is the nature of any oil based product. There is no need to moisturise after the bath as the almond oil within the product has already done this for you. I recommend this as a once a week treat! It is very oily, but a real indulgence. Just be careful when getting out of the bath as will be slippery :) Thanks again Beauty Judge for sending me this lovely product xx

I urge you to take a visit to the website click here

A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment