Tuesday 2 February 2010

~*December/January*~

As you all probably know I have not posted in a long time because of University and silly things. I thought I would give you a run down on what I have been doing and getting up to.

Christmas came and went so fast but I recieved some lovely treats from family and friends :) particulary a little journal/notebook I have written some ideas in that I shall elborate on with you.

New Years Eve was celebrations all round where I bumped into some old friends I lost contact with, we have rekindled our friendship <3



January involved myself relising that some extra weight had appeared round my stomach, most probably from those lovely cupcakes my friends had bought round to feast on :)

I joined the gym (NYE resolution shift the cupcake love)



It was my birthday in January right at the end to be exact.......well sort of.
New dresses, shoes, and cocktails



J'adore Florence, White snow flake polish, the kooks and berets

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment