Wednesday 3 February 2010

Wishlist: February

Hello Petals,

As you can tell, I have quite a bit of free time on my hands. My neice jessica is 11 months old and is keeping herslef amused with her activity table and America's Next Top Model.............ok thats on for my amusement, but she loves it too so everyone is happy :)

At the moment in the sparkly world beauty and fashion there is so much I want, but as usual with my student wages I can not afford everything that I want. TYPICAL!

Valentines day is on its way round, maybe I could treat myself, or be treated ;-p
Marc Jacobs Lola
 
This as well as Nina Ricci's Ricci Ricci, was on my Christmas List, but Santa decided Nina Ricci would be more deserving. So I am still eagerly waiting for this................Valentines Day anyone!?

Disney Couture Alice in Wonderland Wrap Bracelet

For along time I have wanted this, and its very fitting dont you think, I have a sneaky feeling a family member has purchased one as a present, cant let too much away :)

Urban Decay: Alice Palette



 Ok so Alice seems to be a running theme, I want baaaaaad! (no more alice now I promise xx)

Essie 
  • Watermelon - A refreshing juicy deep peach
  • Barbados Blue - Baby Blue
Also a new care would be wonderful!

What Brand do you consider better, OPI or Essie and why?

Love Love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment