Thursday 11 February 2010

Review: L'Oreal Elvive Nourish & Shimmer Highlights Shampoo and Conditioner

Afternoon again kittens,

I have another review to dish out :)

Naturally I have dark blonde hair almost mousy brown, my skin is too pale to go darker so I made the decision last year to go blonder but cunningly with highlights, going lighter and lighter each time I have them re-done.

The genius of having naturally dark blond hair is when my highlights grow out slightly you cant really notice the difference :) But thats not to say I am lazy.

I have tried John Frieda's Blonde option shampoos and conditioner, and I was not overly struck by them.

I have also tried V05's selection of blonde shampoos and conditioner, and was more impressed than John Freida.

Introducing L'Oreal Elvive Nourish and Shimmer Highlights Shampoo and Conditioner.

What The Company Say:

The brightness of your highlights can fade. To keep them looking their best, you need a specific, targeted care, for touchably soft hair and bright, illuminated shine.

L’Oreal Paris has created its first nourishing conditioner enriched with Royal Jelly and Brighteners that provides specific, targeted care for highlighted hair.

L’Oreal Paris has created its first nourishing conditioner enriched with Royal Jelly and Brighteners that provides specific, targeted care for highlighted hair.

My Opinion:

The scent of this shampoo and conditioner collection reminds me of Milk and Honey, and is a welcome change from the usual scent of Lemon and Camomile which alot of blonde shampoo and conditioner collections carry.

The shampoo lathers very quickly and easily worked into the hair, and full of scent. The conditioner is creamy and instantly glided through my hair, I left the conditioner on for about 3 mins and combed it through, then rinsed my hair through.

I blow dry my hair rather than letting it dry naturally as I am quite impatient, with other blonde products that I have used on my hair leave it tangled and sometimes matted, but with L'Oreal I was able to comb through my hair after I had towel dried it without much effort.

Price: £2.45 each in Boots :) 5/5

Packaging: Clean Lines, I was able to tell the difference between the shampoo and conditioner easy. Also the way the bottles are designed when they were near emptying it was easy to get the rest of the products out. 5/5 

Product: I shall be buying this again was very impressed 5/5

On a side note, for something alittle different go check out Beauty Judge, its home to review on beauty products from Highstreet to Highend. You can win free products and meet some great people on their who share the same love for Beauty Hair and Fashion:

xx

P.S. I was not approached by L'Oreal for this review nor was I given the products by the company :)


No comments:

Post a Comment