Tuesday 2 February 2010

Review: Neutrogena Deep Clean 2-in-1 Invigorating Wash and Mask

What Neutrogena say:
NEUTROGENA Deep Clean® Invigorating 2-in-1 Wash and Mask works in two ways to cleanse deep into pores and leave your skin feeling refreshed and invigorated. Use as a cooling daily wash to remove dirt, oil and make-up or as a weekly mask to experience the fresh sensation as the clay formula cleanses deep into pores without overdrying.

What I Think:
I purchased this product when I last had a breakout, and was in desperation on what to do. I purchased this from Sainsbury's Supermarket, for approx £3-4 as I think it had money off.
I shower every morning, so I added this to my routine. The product is a blue almost clay like substance that is smooth, I applied it to a wet face and almost instantly I felt the cooling products of the menthol that is an ingrediant within this cleansing wash as well as salicylic acid.

I noticed after using this wash my face was left smooth, and less shiny. After 2 weeks I had next to no breakouts, I am so so pleased

What is your go to cleanser?
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment