Wednesday 3 February 2010

Something Alittle Different

Last Night I could not sleep for the life of me, and this morning I had to be up early to babysit my neice Jessica. But anyways last night I needed to find something to do other than "count sheep".

I was flicking through pictures of this years Grammy Awards, I came across a picture of Lady GaGa:
 
Does anyone think this is alittle toned down for the Lady of GaGa?
I actually quite like it in a strange fairytale way, the intricacies and design of the dress. Who designed the dress I hear you ask? Armani PrivĂ© thats who. 

According to the Telegraph, Armani Privé was inspired by the Sky at Night for his Haute Couture Collection of Spring/Summer 10.

Lets take a look at some of Lady GaGa's wackier ensembles :)


Only she could pull off right?

 
So what do you think Lady GaGa's most eccentric garments are?

Must get back to the small infant now 

Love Love 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment