Wednesday 19 August 2009

Blonde Battle!

Ok so over my normal cup of lady grey tea this morning I was thinking. I love my blonde hair, it suits my complexion my green eyes, and the make up I own and use (I was thinking about dying it brown like my brother and sister!).

But I bought the John Freida Go Blonder shampoo and conditioner, so I am going to try out a new "Blonde Enhancing" shampoo and conditioner when each runs out. Then give my verdict on what ones I believe truly work.

This is probably going to be a long process, but tell me what do you think, will I be fighting a loosing battle?

A xx

2 comments:

  1. I think these shampoos should help in bringing out your blonde highlights a little, but it won't be spectacular. As long as you keep your hair healthy and not over-do the heat then you should be fine. When I was blonde I used to love sunsilks blonde shampoo for bringing out highlights - although now I'm brown I stick with tresemme!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definatly try sunsilk then! Oh my god heat at the moment is a no no for my hair, to much backcombing has taken it toll at the moment. What made you go brown? xx

    ReplyDelete