Saturday 15 August 2009

Haul in the real world <3

Today has been a fairly productive day for me, indeed as the title shows I have been shopping! I get paid weekly which is very good for me and my spending habits. Sadly this is not a clothing haul as at the moment I have placed myself on a ban. My house mate and I are of the same size so we share most of our clothes as we are like sisters <3>
I love department stores such as Fenwicks and Debenhams!! I lose myself in them, probably could spend a whole day in them.

The Benefit counter was my first port of call, I originally wanted to pick up Benetint but I was put off for some reason. But that doesn't mean my visit was wasted! I found such a cute perfume

I apologize now for the bad quality of pictures my camera is not good!

The perfume is called "Laugh with me Lee Lee" The packaging is a gorgeous and is actually a work of art!








The is even a poem on the back of the bottle! It is so darling. There are 3 perfumes in the collection:

  • Laugh with me Lee Lee


  • Something About Sofia


  • My Place or Yours Gina


Laugh with me Lee Lee is floral as well as woody...........the scent is meant to represent an English Garden! My advice is to test these fragrances they are delightful.

The next item is a hair product, I have blonde hair with highlights too. I saw the advert that suggested this product would gradually lighten my hair as well as replenish my hair with moisture!




I will of course review this product when I have used it sufficiently!

So here is the question..........what is your favourite fragrance and why?

Thanks :)

A xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love, love love D&G The One. It's such a beautiful fragrance, very feminine and elegant. I don't often splurge on fragrances though, as I've nearly always spent my money on beauty products first. ;) You're right though, that box is really nice packaging.

    ReplyDelete