Monday 3 August 2009

Shoes.............In the real world?

Today is my last day off from work, sadly I have to be up bright and breezy tomorrow. I decided to hop along to TK Maxx for a spot of shopping..........mainly to try and find the St. Moritz Tan everyone has been giving good reviews. But sadly my trip was wasted on the tan front.


Strolling throught the clothes rails, there was nothing that jumped out at me. Then there they were, the holy grail of shoe or should I say stiletto's here they are:














I adore them.

Another quick photo.....while I was cleaning my laptop today of photo etc. I found this picture from Halloween its of my puppy dog dylan dressed up


So if you read this leave me a comment..........what was the best date/"getting to know you session" you have ever been on? Or if your brave, what is the worst?
A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment