Wednesday 19 August 2009

Update

Today is my day off, having to spend in doors annoyingly. I am currently at my fathers home.......I live in two places with my loooooovely housemate and at my fathers! So I am currently rearranging the room and tidying UBER ANNOYING!!

I was surprised at the postman this morning, I have a package.......yes I love packages in any form with lots of goodies inside!

The package was from Garnier (or people who deal with them!) with their new range for me to try.......I think I am so behind with this as loads of bloggers have already tried and tested the new range: Pure Active

I was sent:


  • Deep Pore Unclogging Wash

  • Blackhead Clearing Scrub

  • Spot Purifying Toner

  • Spot-on Roll-on rapid soothing relief

  • Spot Fighting 24hr Moisturiser

I can't really say I have spot prone skin, but I do have a blackhead problem that annoys the hell out of me. So I will give these ago.

A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment