Saturday 22 August 2009

Splendids and Bads V.2

Hello girlies

I have had a fairly intresting week, have been shopping, been on a date and spent some quality time with some uni friends.

Splendids

  • Nicki - she is one of my closest friends, although she is going through a tough time she is always smiling and keeps her cool. She is such a strong person!!
  • My new dress - will show pictures in my new haul post :)
  • Faith - I bought some sandals from there.
  • Cocktails with the girls - need I say more

Bads

  • I lost my phone in Bluewater, this has really ruined my week
  • My car breaking down, I cant go anywhere or do anything unless someone picks me up, I live in the middle of nowhere this is not good!!

I am lucky as I had a phone call from a lovely girl to say she has found my phone :) happy days!

A xx

3 comments:

  1. Yay for the kind girl returning your phone! Sounds like a busy but fun week! Shame about the car--hopefully it won't be down for long. Looking forward to the haul post...hope you're getting to enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I live near bluewater how freaky! It's weird reading blogs and realising how near people really are hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha I know, OMG I do love bluewater. Its so weird hearing where people are from. Your lucky to live near bluewater, its my favourite place, thats in close area lol cute blog btw xx

    ReplyDelete