Monday 17 August 2009

Haul 002

I have been out shopping again! I have a problem, but oh well! I walked into Sallys again today, I knew exactly what I wanted and that was OPI's My Chihuahua Bites granted I spent close towards £10 I think its completly worth I (review coming soon!)

On a lighter note I have come across the cutest blog that made me laugh out loud. Her frank honesty is what drew me in. She is funny yet truthful the blog is called: My Chihuahua bites (just like OPI) which is how I came across this amazing blogger Andrea. Its available at http://www.mychihuahuabitesblog.com/ go visit!

I also purchased today Barry M Lippaint in 101 but I think the formulation may be too drying for my lips........will have to keep you updated on this one

A xx

1 comment:

  1. I do the same--this makeup community definitely feeds my obsession, but I have the same attitude: whatever! :) Looking forward to both reviews, and thanks for the blog suggestion! Keep up the great posts! :)

    ReplyDelete