Saturday 22 August 2009

ELF Blush and Bronze Compact Review


Hello again,


ELF's studio line came out at the either the beginning of July or the end of it..........to be truthful I cannot actually remember.

ELF state that their new Studio Line Range give you "A Professional Look", So I was eager to take a look at the new product range (I know I'm a little behind with this review but hey whatever!).


Looking at the website sadly I was not overly impressed, but that does'nt say I didn't want anything. The Blush and Bronze Compact initially caught my eye:
See from the picture I assumed that the blush was a rosy pink and the bronzer is a light brown, I was so very wrong.


The pictures on ELF seem to be lighter than real. The blush is more of reddier pink with shimmer, needless to say I do like the colour but of course less is more with this product. The Bronzer is way too dark for my fair skin so I have not attempted to find a use for this.

Price: 5/5 Its excellent value for money at £3.50

Packaging: 5/5 Its sleek :)

Product: 3/5 It was darker than pictured on the Website, this didnt impress me. Too much fallout from product, as soon as my brush touched the product that was it it just powders everywhere.

So have you been impressed by ELF Studio Line?

A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment