Sunday 2 August 2009

Insight into me :)

Here is a little post for you to gt to know me abit better, I got this from the blog of DollyMix184 :)


The Vital Statistics -

Me - Maybe Alice, maybe not ;)

Nicknames - Princess and Misty

Birthday - 30th January

Place of Birth - Redhill, Surrey

Male or Female - I am 100% Female :)

Occupation - I'm a student nurse

Residence - South East



Appearance -

Hair Colour - Blonde

Hair Length - Long

Eye Colour - Green

Best Feature - Eyes, but I have been told my height.

Height - 5ft

Braces - Had them

Glasses - I do need them, just havent got round to it, their only for reading.

Piercings - 2 in each ear also got my left tragus pierced

Tattoos - No not yet, having music on my hip

Righty or Lefty - Righty



Your 'Firsts'

First Best Friend - Katie Richards

First Award - Grade One Violin

First Sport you joined - Badminton

First Real Vacation - Devon <3

First Concert - Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Favourites

Movie - Alice in Wonderland of course and Memoirs of a Geisha

TV Show - The Hills, House, The City and Gossip Girl

Song - Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley and Fast Car - Tracy Chapman

Candy - Cherry Drops

Restaurant - Wagamamas or Cafe Rouge

Store - H&M

Book - Alice Throught the Looking Glass, Alice in Wonderland and Memoirs of a Geisha <3

Magazine - Cosmopolitan


Shoes - 3-4





Currently





Currently Feeling - Hot and tired


Single or Taken - Single


Eating - Nothing


Typing - This obv!


Online - well, yes!


Listening to - my fan


Thinking about - My Date :)


Wanting - lots of money in the bank


Watching - nothing


Wearing - Shirt Dress and leggings





Future


Want Children? Yes two, a boy and a girl (in that order please (:)


Want to be Married? Indeed I would


Careers in Mind - a nurse then possible a Doctor


Where do you want to Live? In the Country side :)





Have you ever..?


Kissed a Stranger? Indeed I have ;)


Had Alcohol? Many times...........I am a stickler for white wine


Smoked? No


Ran away from home? Yes I have


Broken a Bone? Yes, I was a clumsy child always getting myself into trouble


Got an X-Ray? Yes


Broken someones heart - Yes


Broken Up with Someone - Yes


Cried when someone died - Yes


Cried at School - Yes





Do You Believe In:


God - Yes and No, I believe in something


Miracles - No


Love at First sight - Yes


Ghosts- Yes


Aliens - No


Soul Mates - Yes


Heaven - Yes


Hell - Yes


Kissing on the first date - Yes


Yourself - I try to





Thank you for reading this if you do





Take Care





A xx






No comments:

Post a Comment