Tuesday 25 August 2009

Love CV

Ok so my housemate/best mate has gone away for 2 weeks to turkey, thus leaving me on my own! Not a problem I'll cope. While talking with one of my friends I ask whether it is capable for one to have a Love CV.

What type of men do we go for? Our conquests? Our mistakes? This lead me onto some thinking, I am single at the moment and have no intentions on going back to what I had finished. But is it wrong to maybe go back to someone you had been "seeing" when you were say 16?

And this again had lead me on to some more thinking, What is my type? Do I actually have a type? Because I have had some relations with 2 drummers and 2 footballers, I am thinking I prefer footballers but still does a type actually exist?

This is alot of thinking and questions for 01:05 am. So do you agree that in life we "abstractly" have a Love CV, and also what is your Ideal man? Think mine would have to be Danny Dyer or John Rhys Meyers or Frank Lampard the list is endless

Sweet Dreams xx

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to sound ignorant--what is a Love CV? :) Here's my take on 'Types': I wasted my time on boyfriends who rarely appreciated me, then...I decided to spend two and a half years single. I ended up Maid of Honor in my best friend's wedding, and then at the pre-party, I had a nice but unremarkable chat with one of the groomsmen. He was nice, but not really my "type", I told myself, I prefered the overly-confident athletes (stupid stupid self). That was about three years ago. Turns out he was just my type and we married in June. I'm glad I finally got out of my own head enough to let go of who I thought I should date and try to judge them based on how they treated me. I think if a guy treats you nicely, respect you and makes you feel special, that's what means he's got staying power. (Just my perspective and I certainly don't mean it preachy. Just from a woman who fought in the dating trenches for a long time.)

    Now I'm interested to see how this debate in your head played out...what did you decide? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha a love CV in my friends opinion is similar to a cv of jobs you had in the past......but instead with relationships or men you have been with etc etc.

    Congratulations on your wedding <3

    I think the argument stems down to how your treated and how you treat the other person. Yea I have had some bad experiences with athletes too!

    Sorry if my late night wittering threw you off.......it was stuck in my head lol

    A xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love is so confusing but it's also super simple. i think you def learn a bunch from your past and remembering is worth it. (i know, i make so much sense)

    ps dylan, the puppers? aDORable! want to squeeze him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha he is a little cutey, he is soooo naughty at the moment ........still love him tho :)thanks for the comment :) xx

    ReplyDelete