Monday 10 August 2009

China Glaze.........love or hate?

Hi girlies,

I shouldn't of spent anymore money this week, but just could not seem to help myself.

My friend Char and I took a trip to our local Sally's store, as she needed to pick up some waxing equipment. I spotted the China Glaze stand, I went to have a peak.

I have only one other China Glaze product, It the polish called Tempest (Here is a quick Pic).

Now when I tried this nail polish back in about March time, I was not impressed. It is the most gorgeous Purple shimmer in the bottle, but when applied to the nail it is incredibly sheer.

It took me 3-4 coats to get a more opaque cover. This completely ruined China Glaze for me.............or so I thought.

I was looking in particular at the Corals, Pinks and Reds, and I came across the most rich Red/Pink creme nail polish in the range. I had to have it........or I'd be thinking about it all weekend, then would have been driven mad until I had bought it.



Introducing Mediterranean Charm:

On the first application there it was an amazing burst of colour, two coats of the polish is enough for an even bright finish. I was so so impressed by the application of this creme polish by China Glaze. I believe that this could be the difference between the two finishes of shimmer and creme. Shimmer is sheer and Creme opaque maybe?
I will review this product later on to determine chip resistance :)
So tell me, what are your opinions on China Glaze do you love it or hate it
A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment