Thursday 13 August 2009

To Nars or Not to Nars?

I would not say I am having a major dilemma, but I am persuading myself more and more to buy a Nars Blush, because a girl cant have too much blush!

At £18.50 they are a little steep, but it is something that of course I pretty much would wear everyday (see I am persuading myself even more).

So here are my choices:

Nars Orgasm - described as being a peachy pink with shimmer

Nars Deepthroat - peach with a shimmer

Nars Mata Hari - Rose Petal Pink with a shimmer

Nars Angelika - Cottoncandy

I may have to go to bluewater to make my choice, but what do you think? Do you have a Nars blush if so what do you think?

Have a good night my lovelies

A xx

2 comments:

  1. I don't personally own any NARS. But, I've heard everyone rave over the Orgasm powder blush (the top three there were raved about by Lollipop26 for quite some time). I've heard mixed reviews on the set with the powder and cream blushes together. If it were me, I'd jump in starting with Orgasm since it's probably a safer bet, see how I like the payoff and staying power, then buy another if I fell in love with NARS. Good luck! Let us know it turns out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you for the fabulous comment, well I will be venturing to Bluewater on Thursday, so hopefully I will be bringing back some goodies!

    I wil certainly keep you posted xx

    ReplyDelete